Arcuri elicoidale fata Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ/WG 99-04 Clayton OFF ROAD lift 6″
Dual rate coils provide a longer free length, so when your Jeep flexes, you are more likely to keep the coil from falling out. In most Jeep vehicles, the coil bucket has a post that will retain this coil, but this is not the case on the 1999 to 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ. With the long arm suspension, the droop is usually limited by the shock, and in some cases the coil can fall out. This can be addressed with a limiting strap, shorter shock, or a longer free length coil. Progressive springs will provide much better shock absorption and will make the car handle the unevenness of the terrain. Coils are powder coated black.
- Made in the USA
- Extremely durable materials
- Powder coated black
- Provide the best in ride quality without sacrificing durability
- Handles well aftermarket bumpers and winches
- Ensures smooth and excellent on and off-road handling
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Absolutely the best coil springs available on the market
- Sold in pairs
In the box:
- (2) Front coil springs +6″
Nu există recenzii până acum.